© 2016 techyta

DoodleMaths

Some of you have reported problems using DoodleMaths since we issued your login details yesterday.

The principle of which seems to be that you are being asked to ‘pay’ to use the app. I can assure you that the app is free to download and free to use with the login details you have been given.

This afternoon I downloaded the app on both iPad and Android devices and logged in using some of the logins you were issued with. I have not encountered any problems.

If you do have any problems using the app either leave a comment on this post or email me directly via Office 365 and I will help sort out any problems you may be having.

Have you a great half-term and keep practising.

Thanks

Mr Oakley

10 Comments

1. techyta
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 9:29 pm | #

Great. I have emailed you the details.

Mr Oakley

2. Monik
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 8:59 pm | #

I have access to my office 365p

3. techyta
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 7:53 pm | #

Oh, and remember that your username is case sensitive. So it’s monikpatel and not Monikpatel or even MonikPatel. It is all lowercase. Your password is also case sensitive. So for example it’s Abcd1234 and not abcd1234 or ABCD1234 or even AbCd1234

I have just logged into DoodleMaths again on my iPad using your login details and it works fine.

Mr Oakley

4. techyta
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 7:48 pm | #

Well either way I logged in as you. Do you have access to your Office 365 email? I will reset your password and email it to you. If not, get someone (Mum or Dad) to email me and I will reply with your revised password details. Mr Oakley

5. Monik
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 7:46 pm | #

That wasnt me

6. techyta
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 7:44 pm | #

That’s odd. Mrs Aldridge told me that you had problems last week so I logged in as you using the details I gave you. Do you have access to your Office 365 email address?

7. Monik
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 7:43 pm | #

Mine is the same as Ellies.

8. Monik
    Posted 19 February, 2016 at 7:42 pm | #

I have dounloaded this app on iOS, and clicked already have a school account,then i entred my username and password but it said user not found.

9. techyta
    Posted 15 February, 2016 at 8:35 am | #

I reset your password and sent it to you via email. It should be OK to login now.

Mr Oakley

10. Ellie
    Posted 14 February, 2016 at 4:57 pm | #

I have downloaded the app on iOS, clicked ‘already have a school account’, entered username and password but it says user not found.